**TT401 - KINZE 4000 SERIES
TOTALLY TUBULARLIQUID, TUBES
This simple yet effective design is totally protected by the disc blades, so rocks should not be an issue. The 1/8" wall 3/8" stainless tube will easily outlast the disc scraper. The optional seed bounce flap closes the opening between the disc openers assuring correct seed placement by eliminating seed bounce and ricochet.
- Starter Fertilizer application deeper in the soil profile
- Instant root uptake for early plant health
- Maintenance free
The Elbow Coupler shown here is available for 3/8, 1/4, & 5/16 size hose. This is an added option available with this tube. Due to the bracket right above the top of the fertilizer tube, this Elbow Coupler works very well for plumbing your Kinze planter.
Remember to order Elbow couplers with this tube. See 'Flaps and Fittings' on the Products page.
- Remove depth gauge wheels & disc openers, making sure to note correct shim placement.
- Remove seed tube guard.
- Install new TT-401 fertilizer tube.
- Bend centering tab against row shank, using a rubber mallet as necessary.
- The 6mm tubing is provided for producers who may experience plugging issues due to applying a lower rate of fertilizer. Push this tubing up the bottom side of the fertilizer tube, leaving approximately 1/4" sticking out the bottom. (You may need to cut the plastic tubing off after pushing it up as far as you can.) This will create back-pressure at the bottom of the tube.
Recommend replacing disc openers when you put our fertilizer tubes on.