**TT001-OS TUBE W/ OVER-SIZED ROLL PINS
TOTALLY TUBULARLIQUID, TUBES
John Deere and Kinze Starter Fertilizer Placement Tube
Part #TT-001 Oversized
If your roll pin holes for your seed tube guard on your planter show wear your seed tube guard will not fit snug. We suggest this product. The roll pin holes are enlarged to 13/32 in. This will allow the seed tube guard and attached fertilizer tube to hold fast and snug to your row unit.
This simple yet effective design is totally protected by the disc blades, so rocks should not be an issue. The 1/8" wall 3/8" stainless tube will easily outlast the disc scraper. The optional seed bounce flap closes the opening between the disc openers assuring correct seed placement by eliminating seed bounce and ricochet.
- Starter Fertilizer application deeper in the soil profile
- Instant root uptake for early plant health
- Maintenance free
1. Remove depth gauge wheels and disc's, taking note of shim placement
2. Remove factory seed tube guard remove disc guard bolt on the right
side of the row unit (standing behind)
3. Lift TT-001 up into position on row unit
4. Align roll pin holes and install new roll pins (supplied)
5. Re-Install seed tube
6. Re-Install disc openers taking care to get the correct shim placement
7. Re-Install depth gauge wheels
Recommend replacing disc openers when you put our fertilizer tubes on.